Jump to navigation Jump to search
- continuous deployment
- A software development discipline where software is released continuously as part of an automated pipeline.
- continuous delivery
- A software development discipline where software is built so that it can be released to production at any time.
- continuous integration
- A software development practice where contributors are integrating their work very frequently.
- Difference between continuous delivery and continuous deployment
- Continuous delivery means the code CAN be released at any time, while continuous deployment means it is released continuously.