From Ever changing code
- PuTTY Windows Godfather of TTYs
- superPuTTY code.google.com, multitabbed Putty
- putty-nd sourceforge
- MTPuTTY TTY+, multi tabbed PuTTY, Native Win32 code - no need to have any libraries (like .NET, VB etc).
- perf Examples Blog about measuring Linux performance from App layer to system calls events
Kubernetes and docker
- artillery load testing and functional testing toolkit
ab has been replaced now by
- locust opensource, Python tool
Security CWE, CVE
- CWE™ Common Weakness Enumeration is a community-developed list of software and hardware weakness types. It serves as a common language, a measuring stick for security tools, and as a baseline for weakness identification, mitigation, and prevention efforts. A list of common software security weaknesses and vulnerabilities maintained by the security community. Easily find a specific software weakness by searching the CWE list.
- CVE® is a dictionary of publicly disclosed cybersecurity vulnerabilities and exposures that is free to search, use, and incorporate into products and services. The CVE focuses on vulnerabilities in software that is widely available. A CVE refers to a security weakness that allows an attacker to compromise the system through techniques such as arbitrary code execution and buffer overflows.
- Common Vulnerability Scoreing System (CVSS) scoring system for security vulnerabilities. It assigns a score from 0 to 10 to give you a sense of the severity of the vulnerability. Vulnerabilities with higher scores are more severe than ones with lower scores.
- ImageResizer Windows
- VirtualVM - replacement to Jconsole
- asciinema Tool to record your terminal, can later allow to select/copy and paste
- CopyQ advanced clipboard manager with editing and scripting features
- how2 stackoverflow from the terminal
Uncategorised - keep adding on...